ISAF Youth World Qualifier Notice of Race Posted Online
The 2010 US SAILING ISAF Youth World Qualifier Notice of Race is now posted online. The event is organized by Clearwater Yacht Club and will be held at the Clearwater Community Sailing Center in Clearwater, Fla. from January 15 - 18, 2010. The regatta is open to the following disciplines and classes:
- Boys' One Person Dinghy -- Laser Radial
- Girls' One Person Dinghy -- Laser Radial
- Boys' Two Person Dinghy -- I 420
- Girls' Two Person Dinghy -- I 420
- Open double handed skiff -- 29er
- Boy’s Windsurfer -- RS:X with 8.5m2 sail
- Girl’s Windsurfer -- RS:X with 8.5m2 sail
The multihull team will be selected by resume, which sailors should submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 9, 2010. The resume should include full name and contact information for both helm and crew, in addition to information about top 10 regatta finishes in multihull regattas and top results in other classes for the last 24 months.
Class winners who meet all the eligibility requirements will qualify for US SAILING’s 2010 Youth World Team and represent the United States at the 2010 Volvo Youth Sailing ISAF World Championship. The event will be held in Istanbul, Turkey from July 8-17, 2010.
For more information, please read the Notice of Race.